jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






23 May 2011 // 5:07 AM

Here is one of the pictures which my mom had taken using my Canon EOS 550D. Heehee! :) (i'm one proud bitch! (:O ) We had 3 groups and it was in order our heights. My group is composed of a very few members only. See, we are only four in the picture while the others were ten and eight. Moving on, this day, we were told some tips on how to apply make-ups correctly, in such a way that is more appropriate because we are too young. 


We, actually, brought our own clothes and wore them for the photoshoot. At first, we had a one-by-one shots that was taken by the photographer. Ugh! I really prepared for this day! Like, the other night I was not able to sleep well because, I stuck tons of power energy && CONFIDENCE boost. I kept saying on my mind that I must shine tomorrow and give my best in every single shot. I'm so glad how all of them ladies looked up on me. Some were saying, "Wow! Very confident" while I was having my photoshoot. I'm SO GLAD that the photographer liked my pictures and at the end of the class the teacher approached my mom and told her that I'm good at posing and I already know how to carry myself. It's like a dream come true, TOTALLY! :) Because I've made it through out the day though my head was aching. Hahahahaha! Thank you so much Lord! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Thank you for the blessings and I honor you God in everything I do!

So, yeah.. Since my cousins and I missed two classes, we had an additional hour for our make-up class. We were taught how to do the fashion walk, turnings, and a whole lot more. Thank you for the knowledge Ms., though! Two thumbs up! :D



XOXOXO, HANNEY :***

Labels: ,


-------------