jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






25 May 2011 // 5:33 AM

Oh, yeah. School year is almost up and the weather lately seems so unpredictable like yeah. It's still summer but ugh! Free hassle please on the month of June. It is the only time I hated rain-slash-typhoon. Well to be frank, I used to love rains but typhoons? Hell NO! Maybe what I kinda like about it is the cancellation of classes but now that i'm in college, it's so hard to find time for make-up class. Duh?! :))) Yuuuup! In fact, it ruins my schedule A LOT nowadays. Just like today... it's friggin' Wednesday and, supposedly, I have a modeling workshop w my cousins this afternoon.. but whuuut? 'twas damned cancelled! So there will be three more make up classes instead of two. So f*ck you! Back up, okay?!

Plus, I should have been to dance rehearsals this morning but look! I'd missed it again. I so wanna get back to dancing. And last but not the least, my dance rehearsal w bhetsie. Oh my gosh! Please rain go away come again another day or, better yet, come again on June 13 because that's the exact date I'll be needing you. It's our first day of school. Lol! HAHAHA!


XOXOXO, Pauweee :***

Labels:


-------------