jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






30 May 2011 // 9:44 PM

I totally love the private resort there. It was so cute, nice for family outing and friends. I would be happy to own one! The place is damn cute and beautiful! :D I mean, just look at the sceneries.. aren't the facilities cute?



At the moment I stepped on the resort, I took a picture of the place right away.. every single shot using my Canon 550D. It was nice during the night but it was whole lot nicer in the morning :) You could clearly see how amazing the place was. Like looking up at the smoky sky. Aaaahh! I so wanna come back there! :)))


Uh-huh. We had an out of town trip in Laguna with my family on mom's side and I invited my "sis'ess" to come but unfortunately, only one had made it and there she is.. :)


Selected random songs and had sung with my most favorite cousin in the whole world! HAHA!


Took pictures in our bedroom, second floor. heeheee.


yiieeee.... what is it? Family picture w the gang on mom's side. Yay! :D


Picture picture with my cousin, Dj and joy-joy, my granny, and uncle Butch! :) :)


And this is what I'm talking about. hahahaha! The sky during night is even cuter! Credits to my mom :">



This was taken before we left Laguna. Hehee. It was an over night trip, though :) Thank you for another blessing, Lord! :D

Labels: , ,


-------------