jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






03 June 2011 // 8:23 PM

Well, who doesn't love to be in a fashion show or at least watch one in person? Yeah, I can say that not all of us are in to that thing but most of girls I know in this world whether they are fat/skinny, black/white, tall/small, they still have a HUGE admiration and/or they still goal to be a model someday. I like their guts, though :)

If you can just read my last blog post, you will learn that I'm having this summer modeling workshop w my cousins on mom's side which is now OVER because we just had our modeling recital fashion show yesterday, June 3, 2011 @ CDS. The ticket only costs php 150.00 for those who'd watch and it was worthy though. We had to change three times for sports wear, casual wear, and formal wear. Personally, I already had an experience of modeling and walking the runway. It all started when I was in 1st yr. high school, the time when I was totally skinny and very young at the age of 13 and naive where my classmates joined me in Mr. and Ms. ESA. I admit that they only pushed me to join but how could I say no to my very supportive classmates? :D Although I didn't win the biggest title, I was awarded three titles such as "Ms. Talent," "Ms. Gentro," and "Ms. Jollibee." I was the 2nd runner up. Then I started joining bigger events like Hair Asia fashion show 2010. My mom's hairstylist made me a model. So I ramped in a very very thick white ramp. I was already in 1st yr. college so the confidence has built up and out of plan my cousins and I enrolled to this modeling class which I am, indeed, happy about. When I stepped in college, I became more tougher and super confident like I received tons of compliments from my co-model-members and trainers. It was such an honor that after all I have reached my goal. To be confident like a professional :) Thank you so much Lord! :D :D :D

Anyways, my guy suddenly appeared in our fashion show. heeheee. Good Lord! And here are the sneak peeks.. just few pictures of us ladies last night :)













Labels: ,


-------------