jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






07 June 2011 // 1:00 AM

Yes, as you can see I have just changed my blog's layout entitled "fearless." As we all know, it is a song by Taylor Swift whom we admire, well, most of us, at least. Of all the musics I have ever heard, there are only two songs ("The Climb" by Miley Cyrus and "Fearless" by Taylor Swift) I could consider as theme songs of my life because those two speaks of who I really am, my purposes, my life and how I feel all these time. I think my close friends know why would I like this layout.. hehee. It is because it's color pink :)

Fearless Pictures, Images and Photos
So here is one of the lines I truly like in the song, "Fearless." ;) Why? Let us just say that I am simply in love with someone.. and I took the risk although I was-and-am still young. Yes... SEVENTEEN, I am now! It is just that I am still naive yet learning because we do not stop acquiring new teachings and knowledge but still as I grow up I have became a tougher, and wiser person just as much as how I wanted me to be like someday; a fearless lady. I can't wait to turn eighteen because being a lady is what I haven't achieved yet. Please Lord, help me to instill more power, perseverance, strength, and hope. Please guide us which includes my family and loved ones. I want a successful life.. a life that can be treasured until the day I die. I want everything to be worthwhile. Thank you for everything God! I love you!

teenage romance Pictures, Images and Photos

Labels:


-------------