jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






09 June 2011 // 9:00 AM

Hello Thursday! :) So, yeah. I woke up today at 10:00 am and I was like, "what the heck?!" It's still raining so bad.. well, I prayed last night in the hope of to brighten up the weather the next day but I guess it didn't work that time :/ Oh no! And for your information, I didn't sleep right away that night because of the bad weather; it was fucking raining so HARD! like to the fact that it didn't stop! Instead, it became stronger.. but it was also nice that I dozed off just way too long. Hahahaha! The thing here is just that when I got up from bed... numerous of my thoughts appeared in my head - like what to do tasks for today. Let's see.. i was assigned to make a choreography for our doxology on the 13th of June which will be my first day in school as a Sophomore college student. That's why I went like "where are the damn officers? Aren't they supposed to be the one working it out instead of bugging those who have less of responsibility in "Bailadores?"" I mean, what are they? just some "accessories"? Ha ha ha ha! NO WAY! Second one is because the rain pours so hard and it is unstable, my schedule got fucked up. Just look what I've missed....

~ Appointment with my ortho-dentsist
~            "               "      "   bhetsie. (it's a dance rehearsal)
~ Go to school for dance rehearsals with Bailadores. (haven't taught 'em the choreo. yet)
~ A day with my sis re the baking stuffs. (cakes, fondant, cupcakes, and icing/frostings)
~ And most importantly is my walk with mom and my guy at Greenbelt! (To shop and get relaxed, though)


Yuuuuuh! And that's what I need to accomplish before Monday. It will be so tough for me. :)))


Anyways, I will just search some ingredients for baking stuffs. Heheeheee. I really want to do this because I think, baking is more of my thing than cooking, really. Ha ha ha ha! And I am glad that I finally realized it. Wicked, it is! :D

Labels: ,


-------------