jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






08 June 2011 // 8:00 AM

Oh, well.. woke up today at 9:00am because I have an appointment with my bhetsie in the morning and with my-mom-and-my-guy in the afternoon but I guess, this effin' rain ruined my day :/ *sigh* Our dance practice with my best-girlfriend FAILED! Ugh! It's just that when our dance workshop was over, we barely see each other and it kind of hurts because I love being with her.. I mean, don't you just? like being with the girl whom you adore and your likes-and-dislikes jive together. Who wouldn't love that?

Next thingy I wanna blab is about my current connection with this girl, Al. Well, she was our classmate last year during the 1st semester but my best friend, An and I had a huge conflict which turned as "bestfrienemies." Ha ha ha ha ha! And she got Al and R's sympathy. So on the 2nd semester, Al was in section 2 because we had a little struggle too.. just a tiny bitsy one. Luckily, we got the chance to communicate again and things get better and better. I think, I am starting to like her though :) It's good for a start.. satisfactory, it is, if I will rate our friendship. I hope it will last long. Oh, please God! Let it be. Hehee.

One last thing about today is that I wanna push through our walk this noon at Greenbelt. Who doesn't love that place? and I'll kill you! HAHAHA! *kidding* I want to shop and eat there. I hope the rain stops although I don't really want it to be as hot as the sun. Just a room-temperature heat is enough.. :) I'd definitely bring my dslr with me to take pictures of the sceneries...


XOXOXO♥ Pau ;***

Labels: ,


-------------