jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






24 June 2011 // 2:21 AM

Yesterday, Thursday, June 23, 2011, I went to school alone for a dance rehearsal. That day was so tough for me like I was literally trembling because the weather was and is not good, totally. I had a hard time going to school and guess what, I was late. ugh! hate it! :/ Well... rules are rules. We, Bailadores have the so-called, "Baila-LAWS." So here's the thing, the one who will be late or the last person who will attend the practice must lead the prayer and so I did.. Yeah, that was my first time O:) Moving on, we are supposed to perform today, Friday, but the classes are suspended. I knew it! YAY! heheehehee. You know what? I have been dealing with three types of dance routines since Monday and those are hip-hop, swing, and ballet. To be honest, the hardest thing I have been through was last night. When we were done practicing, the rain  was fucking so hard and all of us were afraid to go home. We ought to be prepared to be able to deliver our dance steps right so, yeah, good thing classes are suspended. Heheeheheee.


And now, I am glad that my day started very productive. I was able to have my solo dance practice at home, did my assignments and even transferred my notes. Yahoooo! \m/ Anyhow, I am hearing good news on my way, particularly about my 18th birthday. Yayyy! God, I hope there will be no humps along the way. Please God! Thank you for everything!

Labels: , ,


-------------