jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






09 July 2011 // 1:47 AM

Hi blogger friends and loveshies! It has been a while and yeah, our prelims week which is my so-called, "hell week" is almost up. Haha! Yeah, guess, i will be busy studying-and-reviewing for our following quizzes and exams, my goodness! I am hoping to do better each day passes by and with God I know I CAN DO THIS! I am just pressured because I so wanna be a dean's lister this time :D It's time to level up and yuuuuh! For me, it is so tough to bring out my best because as a member of Bailadores, the official dance troupe of our school, I have to attend dance rehearsals even if we have tests tomorrow or whatsoever. Oh my golly! Balancing my time has been my problem since last year but i will always TRY to do my best, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Today is Saturday and my girlfriends-slash-gals-classmates and I planned a week before to go to Showtime. So here it goes... Jam, Jo, and Cookie fetched me @ Kalinisan by 4:55am. My dad took me a ride for me to be able to get in our meeting place. We used Jam's car. I don't think it's hers but I was surprised that she was the one who was driving and  not Jo. Believe it or not, we made it through the day from Cavite then Abs-cbn to MOA to Paranaque and Cavite without having a license. Dayuuumn! How evil, right? Only in the Philippines, Lol.Jk! :))) Oh, well. Plus, it was her first time to drive that far. Her parents didn't know it, in fact. What the? yeah? Then we fetched Klaire in Gatchalian and Acel in Goodwil 2. We headed right away to Showtime and asked for directions. When we got there, we parked the car and of course went to the guards.

Unfortunately, it is Saturday and walk-ins aren't allowed. We were suggested to just watch the "Happy Yipee Yehey!" show. We lined up and sat on the chairs but after ten minutes, we walked out the place. We decided to go to studio tours and asked when should we reserve our seats for ASAP and Showtime. Abs-cbn is so strict, really. I actually already had a tour in abs-cbn with my guy and his family but my classmates didn't experience it yet. We chose where to go.. it was either Trinoma, Mega mall, ATC, Bf homes, or MOA. Turned out: MOA. Hahahahaha! My golly! We almost live there but for Jam's sake and our safety because she doesn't have her license yet, we chose to just drop by MOA. We ate there and Jam drove each one of us in our home :)

Yes, we weren't able to watch Showtime but still, the day went cool. Something NEW. Hahahaha! Weeeee.... Thank you Lord!

Labels: ,


-------------