jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






30 July 2011 // 6:37 AM

Hello, there! Sorry for not updating my blog recently due to business, once again. Hahahaha! We just had our prelims exam last week, July 18-22, 2011 and I totally put a lot of work and it pays off, indeed! Imagine, I only had 3-5 hours of sleep each day starting Monday because I wanted to concentrate reviewing. It went bloody all the way  and I am so glad-to-the-max when our professors announced a week after, our prelims, that I was the HIGHEST on the total grade for prelims and those subjs. are General Psychology, Asian Cuisine, Quality Food Production Management, Housekeeping, and Principles of Management. I was like, "Oh my Gosh!" I was like jumpying-yay on my mind, seriously. Hahahahahahahaha! Although in some subjects, I already had a hint that I  would be the highest or at least one of the highest. I so wanna thank God for every blessings he had given me and so my family. Thank you so much! I will study continuously and enhance the things that I am good at. I love you Lord, God! :D

-------------